Friday, March 4, 2011

March Forth on March 4th

Several years ago, I read in a Family Fun Magazine about a family who always celebrated March 4th - the only date which is also a command.  As a young adult, the mom in the story had received her letter of acceptance into nursing school on March 4th and she took it as her commission into the new chapter of her life.  We don't have any particular tradition but I decided to bring out this high tech household appliance.  It's a 15 minute sand timer.  How would you use a 15 min. timer?  My intentions mostly had to do with completing tasks but the note that came with the timer was all about taking a 15 minute break.  Good Idea.  Later some friends came for tea and because of this visual timer I was able to remain seated for 15 min at the table with my friends Pam and Laura.  Thanks for your help too, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment